Your business matters! You are doing amazing things and you want to be heard. More than that, we need you to be heard. We asked Impact entrepreneurs with regenerative enterprises of all shapes and sizes what their single greatest challenge was. Do you know what the majority answered? Their messaging and marketing efforts.
The StorySeed: Message and Marketing course is designed for you to clarify your message so that it breaks out of the noisy greenwashed messages that surround us. Once your message is clear, we’ll show you how to build marketing systems that are personalized to the unique needs of your business. Marketing systems that are strategically designed to grow and share your impact-driven message.
Finally, after working through your message and marketing systems, the capstone to the Storyseed course will enable you to engage and contribute to the larger movements you are a part of. Whether it’s regenerative ag, the circular economy, slow fashion, or other causes and movements in the broader environmental and social impact arena this course will teach you how to use your message to contribute to the greater work we are all a part of.
Here’s what you’ll be learning in each module of the course:
1. Brand Identity - how to build out an authentic identity for your brand that acts as the guide to your ideal client.
2. Market Research & Client Identity - how to conduct market research so that you can clearly share your message to the right client, at the right time, and in the right place.
3. Brand Storytelling - how to turn your message from a benefits and features list into a transformative hero’s journey for each client you serve.
4. Marketing systems design - how to design strategy, content, and message distribution systems that grow a healthy regenerative enterprise.
5. Growth marketing - for those that want to scale their impact, you’ll learn how to build a growth marketing team and create automated systems that expand your business.
6. Collaborative marketing - how to connect your brand’s message to the greater movements you are a part of to collectively increase our ability to create social and environmental change.